This page sets out the terms and conditions on which we supply the products listed on our website www.ovy-co.com
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any products from our site.
1. Minimum order
- No order will be accepted unless the total value of the order exceeds our minimum which is 200 $.
- We may amend the minimum order size, at our discreation, without prior notice.
2. The contract
- After placing an order you will receive an e-mail from us confirming your order. This does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order is an offer to buy our products. All orders are subject to acceptance by us and we will confirm acceptance by taking payment and then delivering the order to you. The contract between us will only be formed once we accept your payment and deliver your order.
- The contract will only relate to those products whose dispatch is confirmed in our delivery note. We will not be obliged to supply any other products which may have formed part of your order.
3. Product information
- All descriptions, photographs or illustrations contained on our website are issued for the sole purpose of giving you an idea of the products described in them.
- All jewellery shown on our website is imitation jewellery, unless otherwise stated. The words ‘gold’ and ‘silver’ to describe our jewellery will depict the color of the metal used and not the quality of the metal. Due to the nature of such jewellery, it will go off colour over time, especially metal based jewellery. We shall not be liable to you for any jewellery that has discolored.
- Delivery details are set out in the “Shipping” page of our website. We will endeavor to deliver your order within the delivery times specified. Any dates specified by us for delivery of your order are intended to be an estimate only and time for delivery shall not be made of the essence of notice. If no dates are specified, delivery shall be within a reasonable time.
- If for any reason you fail to accept delivery of the goods or if we are unable to deliver the goods because you have not provided adequate information or documentation:
– risk of the goods shall pass to you, including for loss or damage caused by our negligence, and the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered, and we may store the goods until delivery, whereupon you shall be liable for all related costs and expenses including, without limitation, storage and insurance.
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and similar loss), costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of such goods (even if caused by our negligence). Nor shall any delay entitle you to terminate or rescind any order unless such delay exceeds 90 days.
- We may deliver the products by separate instalments. Each separate instalment will be invoiced and paid for in accordance with the provision of these terms and conditions.
- We shall not be liable to you for any alleged loss, theft or damage of the goods whilst they are in transit unless such loss is notified to the carriers and ourselves immediately following delivery.
- Where it is alleged the goods are damaged the goods must be returned to us by way of Recorded or Special Delivery, at your own expense. We recommend you retain proof of postage.
- Customs duty/tax is different to VAT and is the tax paid on imported goods based upon their commodity code classification. Countries may be subject to customs duty &/or taxes. This is levied by the destination country and is out of our control.
- The quantity of any consignment of goods recorded by us on despatch from our place of business shall be conclusive evidence of the quantity received by you on delivery unless you can provide conclusive evidence proving to the contrary.
- Our liability for non-delivery of the goods shall be limited to replacing the goods within a reasonable time or issuing a credit note at the pro-rata contract rate against any invoice raised for such goods.
6. Risk & ownership of goods
- The goods will be at your risk from the time of delivery or deemed delivered.
- Ownership of the goods will pass to you when we receive payment in full (in cleared funds), for all sums due, including payment for the goods, delivery charges and any other sums which are/or become due from you on any account.
7. Pricing and payment
- The price of the products shall be that quoted on our website, unless otherwise agreed with is in writing.
- If you order products from our website for delivery outside Turkey, they may be subject to import duties or taxes which are levied when the goods reach the specified destination. Any cross border taxes, import duties or customer charges will be your responsibility. We have no control over such charges and cannot predict their amount. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. Customs duty/tax is different to VAT and is the tax paid on imported goods based upon their commodity code classification.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect any orders which have already been accepted.
- Due to the large number of products listed on our website it is possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products may be incorrectly priced. Prices are verified as part of our dispatch procedure and where any products are incorrectly priced we will contact you for instructions on how to proceed before dispatching these to you.
- Payment must be bank transfer. Payments must be made at the time of the order or otherwise in accordance with the terms expressly agreed by us with you.
- Your order will only be dispatched upon receipt of payment (cleared funds).
8. Events we have no control over
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance or any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, protests, riot, civil commotion, fire, lockdown, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to either party’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials.
9. Means of Communication
- Some laws require that some of the correspondence we send to you should be in writing. When using our website you accept that correspondence with us will mainly be electronic.
- We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes you agree to this electronic form of correspondence and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other correspondence that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such correspondence be in writing.
10. Our rights to vary these terms & conditions
We have the right to revise these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time of placing your order on our website, unless such terms and conditions are required by law or governmental authority or we advise you of such amendments prior to accepting your order. Unless we are advised to the contrary, in writing and within 5 working days of receiving your goods, such amendments to the terms and conditions will deemed to have been accepted by you.
11. Use of website materials
- You agree that all copyright, database rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material and/or content of this website is owned by the company or its licensors and shall remain at all times vested in the company or its licensors unless otherwise agreed by the company or its licensors in writing.
- The material and content of the website is made available for the buyers own non-commercial use only and the buyer may only download such material and content for the sole purpose of using the company’s website and to a single personal computer.
- Unless otherwise stated, the company permits the buyer to use the images of the goods on the website to promote these products to their own customers provided that this permission is non-transferable and revocable by the company at any time.
- The reproduction or use of any images of models (persons) is strictly forbidden.